To learn more about studying Psychotherapy Science at Sigmund Freud University Vienna, join us for our online information event.
Where & When? ONLINE on 21st of February, 2 pm CET
Please register by sending an email to Mag.pth. Ioana Anghel-Pirich at email@example.com or use the contact form below. You will then receive the link and password for the online meeting. Limited number of participants!
In the information event we will provide all necessary information on our Psychotherapy Science programme at SFU, the requirements and the application process – and answer all your questions. All courses in the programmes are offered in English.
What makes studying Psychotherapy Science at SFU Vienna so special?
- Individual support & mentoring
- Studying in small groups
- Personal contact with lecturers
- Early involvement in research projects
- Practical relevance from the 1st semester
- Direct access to patients at SFU’s Outpatient Clinic
- The course contents meet all training requirements for licensed psychotherapists in Austria
- Study programmes offered in English or German
Upcoming online info events:
22nd March, 19th April, 17th May, 21st June, 19th July, 23rd August – all at 2pm