To learn more about studying Psychology in Vienna, join us for our online information event via MS Teams on 29th April, 6 pm (CET). The meeting link will be published here 2 days before the event.
In the online meeting we will provide all necessary information on the psychology programmes at SFU, the requirements and application process – and answer all your questions. All courses in the programme are held in English.
What makes studying Psychology at SFU Vienna so special?
- Individual support & mentoring
- Studying in small groups
- Personal contact with lecturers
- Early involvement in research projects
- Practical relevance from the 1st semester
- Directly linked to clinical work and research at the SFU’s Outpatient Clinic
- Study programmes offered in English or German
Any questions regarding the online information event? Contact us at +43 1 798 40 98 532 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.
Next information event: 20th May at 6pm CET